This warranty governs the service of your product by Gadget Guruz which is separate from any warranties provided by affiliates who are independent vendors to Gadget Guruz and provide repair services and warranties on their own accord. Gadget Guruz is not responsible for any damage or violation of warranty or any other such incident carried out by any vendor.
- Gadget Guruz warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship unless otherwise specified by Gadget Guruz. Gadget Guruz further warrants to the extent permitted by law; that batteries installed as part of Gadget Guruz’s battery replacement service for portable computers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service. The foregoing warranty is an express limited warranty and in the event of breach, Gadget Guruz will either (i) re-perform the service, (ii) repair or replace the part, or (iii) refund the cost of the service provided. In order to claim under the warranty you must return your product to the location where service was performed, at your expense. THIS WARRANTY AND ASSOCIATED REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GADGET GURUZ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF GADGET GURUZ CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Gadget Guruz will facilitate service of your product as described and for the charges shown on the work authorization/bill/estimate/fee structure; any applicable tax would be additional as per Govt. norms.When the service is covered by Gadget Guruz’s warranty, extended service contract or consumer warranty law, those terms or applicable law will apply.
Gadget Guruz understands that your data may be valuable to you. Data loss during service is always a possibility, and in some cases, data may be unrecoverable, erased, or reformatted during service. For this reason, it is your sole responsibility to back up all existing data, software, and/or programs from your product, and to decide whether to erase any such data from your product, prior to receiving service. Gadget Guruz is not responsible for loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product or other equipment arising out of the services provided by Gadget Guruz. You represent that your product does not contain any illegal files or data.
You acknowledge that your device may be sent out by common carrier to be serviced by an external service provider. For this reason, it's recommended that you back up your device and wipe it, prior to submission for service.
- If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, Gadget Guruz reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee. Gadget Guruz will not be responsible for any damage to the product that occurs during the repair process that is a result of any unauthorized modifications or repairs or replacements not performed by Gadget Guruz or an authorized service provider. If damage results, Gadget Guruz will seek your authorization for any additional costs for completing service even if the product is covered by warranty or a Gadget Guruz service plan. If you decline authorization, Gadget Guruz may return your product unrepaired in the damaged condition without any responsibility.
- As part of service, Gadget Guruz may install system software updates that will prevent your Gadget Guruz product from reverting to an earlier version of the system software. Third party applications installed on your Gadget Guruz product may not be compatible or work with your product as a result of the system software update. Gadget Guruz affiliated vendors will ask for your permission before performing any such action, however, the responsibility to inform and take permission and executing such software update/install properly lies only with the vendor and Gadget Guruz will not be held responsible for any data loss, software loss, software damage, data corruption, password loss, or any related issues that may come up.
- If service requires labor and/or parts not specified on the work authorization/bill/estimate/fee structure, Gadget Guruz may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that Gadget Guruz may revise the charges, Gadget Guruz may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
- Gadget Guruz affiliate stores may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. Gadget Guruz affiliate store will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Gadget Guruz for value. If applicable law requires Gadget Guruz to return a replaced part to you, and you agree to pay Gadget Guruz the additional cost of the replacement item.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GADGET GURUZ AND ITS AFFILIATES, WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SERVICES PROVIDED OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. GADGET GURUZ SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (i) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (ii) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN GADGET GURUZ’S CUSTODY, GADGET GURUZ’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, GADGET GURUZ’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY GADGET GURUZ FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY GADGET GURUZ UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by Gadget Guruz that your product has been serviced, Gadget Guruz will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
- If service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize Gadget Guruz to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
- This warranty is governed by the laws of the State of New Delhi, India (without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions).
- This warranty is the only ones that govern Gadget Guruz’s service of your product.